McNamara Motors, Blackpool - Car Sales Assistant
Car Sales Assistant
McNamara Motors, Blackpool, is growing and now seeking a Car Sales Assistant to train and join the team. The ideal candidate for this position will deliver high quality customer service and become a consultant to each customer on finding the vehicle that suits their needs. If you have a knack for sales and an interest in cars, we want to hear from you.
Responsibilities and Duties
Reporting to the Managing Director the key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of our inventory and use that knowledge to present vehicle capacity and assist customers in making a purchase.
- Maintain cars, the yard and promotional displays.
- Carry out accurate appraisals of all vehicles offered for part exchange.
- Ensure all customer information, sales activities, vehicle documentation and other relevant information is kept and maintained accurately and comprehensively.
- Participate in planning sales campaigns and promotions to maximise sales.
Key Skills and Attributes
- Great communication and negotiation skills.
- Team player; self motivated with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Strong computer skills.
- Previous customer service experience or proven sales record in either the motor or hospitality industry e.g. tourism/leisure.
- Full, clean drivers licence.
Salary will be based on experience and performance once trained
Send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
New Mallow Road (Commons Road), Blackpool, Cork