Irish HomeCare - Care Assistants
Care Assistants Needed in Cork City, Co. Cork
Join Ireland’s leading care team. We are Ireland’s only nationwide and exclusively family-run care provider. We pride ourselves on providing our care assistants with award-winning healthcare training and real career progression opportunities.
We believe only through an investment in our care assistants can our clients receive the best care possible. As a nationwide care provider we offer our care assistants the potential to progress within multiple regional management roles for a rewarding career in care. Our award-winning City & Guilds healthcare training program allows you to begin your career as a care assistant and progress over time into a leadership role.
We support our new care assistants with initial onboarding, a fully comprehensive induction training program, a dedicated team leader, and ongoing call support. We are seeking kind, dedicated and natural caregivers who genuinely want to pursue a meaningful career in care. If you have previous care
· Flexible hours: We will design a work rota that meets your needs and availability
· Internationally recognised City & Guilds Certification (Equivalent of QQI Level 5)
· 33% Discount on Award-winning Healthcare Training
· Real career paths. We offer a leadership program with further training opportunities post-qualification with potential to progress within multiple regional management roles.
· Support and mentoring from your dedicated field team leaders
· Earn as you learn scheme (See below for more information)
· Paid shadow shifts available (Paid introductory shadowing)
· Separate field training
· Increased pay after one year of service
· Access to on-call support
· Manual handling training provided to all staff before commencing employment
· Train for the City & Guilds Diploma in Health & Social Care with just three classroom days, then complete the rest of the course online.
· Pass the mandatory units in the classroom and you are legally entitled to work as a paid care assistant.
· You must complete the remaining units within one year. This can be done through the Irish HomeCare online portal with your assessor helping you each step of the way.
· When you graduate with your full diploma, it will be recognised as comparable to the QQI Level 5 Major Award in Healthcare Support which is accepted in all settings throughout Ireland and Internationally.
All candidates must have
· A full clean driving licence
· Access to your own car
· Fluent English
Take the first step towards a rewarding career in care. Join Irish HomeCare’s award-winning care team today. Call our resourcing team now on 0818 776 361 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org