TEAM NEWS: Cork Hurling Team to Face Kilkenny
Kieran Kingston has named his Cork team to play Kilkenny in round three of the National Hurling League at Nowlan Park on Sunday.
It shows three changes to the team that started against Dublin two weeks ago, Damien Cahalane is named at full back in place of David Griffin.
Dean Brosnan and Conor Lehane come into the forwards in place of Darragh Fitzgibbon and Patrick Horgan.
The Cork panel in full is as follows;
1. Anthony Nash - Kanturk
2. Killian Burke - Midleton
3. Damian Cahalane - StFinbarr's
4. Colm Spillane - Castlelyons
5. Christopher Joyce - Na Piarsaigh
6. Mark Ellis - Millstreet
7. Mark Coleman - Blarney
8. Bill Cooper - Youghal
9. Daniel Kearney- Sarsfields
10. Dean Brosnan - Glen Rovers
11. Conor Lehane - Midleton
12. Shane Kingston - Douglas
13. Alan Cadogan - Douglas
14. Seamus Harnedy - St Ita's
15. Luke Meade - Newcestown
16. Patrick Collins - Ballinhassig
17. Stephen McDonnell - Glen Rovers
18. David Griffin - Carrigaline
19. Cormac Murphy - Mallow
20. Chris O'Leary - Valley Rovers
21. Lorcan McLoughlin - Kanturk
22. Brian Lawton - Castlemartyr
23. Darragh Fitzgibbon - Charleville
24. Luke O'Farrell - Midleton
25. Patrick Horgan - Glen Rovers
26. Michael O' Halloran - Blackrock
We're making the trip to Nowlan Park on Sunday afternoon, tune in to Cork's Red FM for updates from the game throughout the afternoon, with post match reaction and analysis on The Big Red Bench at 6pm.
More from Sport
McDowell named Ryder Cup vice captain
Padraig Harrington has unveiled two more of his vice captains for the 2020 Ryder Cup.
Gatland names Lions team to face Japan
Lions head coach Warren Gatland has named his side for the clash with Japan at Murrayfield on Saturday - the first ever meeting of the Lions and Japan.
Richie Holland confirmed as Cork City assistant manager
Cork City have confirmed the appointment of Richie Holland as Colin Healy's assistant manager.
Scotland's Billy Gilmour tests positive for Covid-19
Scotland have confirmed that midfielder Billy Gilmour has tested positive for Covid-19.
Gearóid Morrissey says City are going in the right direction
Cork City captain Gearóid Morrissey believes they're going in the right direction after picking up just their third win of the season.
Eriksen to be fitted with heart starting device
Christian Eriksen is to be fitted with a heart starting device following his collapse last Saturday in Copenhagen.