TEAM NEWS: Cork Football Team Named for Dublin Tie at Croke Park
Peadar Healy has named his Cork team for Saturday's National League tie against Dublin, which follows the Hurlers clash with the same opposition in a double header at Croke Park.
There are four changes to the side that started last weeks heavy defeat to Roscommon at Pairc Ui Rinn.
Micheal Aodh Martin replaces Ken O'Halloran in goals, Jamie O'Sullivan starts instead of Michael Shields at centre back, Kevin O'Driscoll partners Ian Maguire in midfield with Andrew O'Sullivan dropping to the bench, while one change to the forwards see's Mark Collins replaced by Sean Kiely.
The Cork team in full is as follows;
1. Micheal Aodh Martin (Nemo Rangers)
2. Colm O Driscoll (Tadhg MacCarthaigh)
3. Eoin Cadogan (Douglas)
4. James Loughrey (Mallow)
5. Tom Clancy (Fermoy)
6. Jamie O Sullivan (Bishopstown)
7. Brian O Driscoll (Tadhg MacCarthaigh)
8. Kevin O Driscoll (Tadhg MacCarthaigh)
9. Ian Maguire (St Finbarr's)
10. Sean Kiely (Ballincollig)
11. Paul Kerrigan (Nemo Rangers)
12. Luke Connolly (Nemo Rangers)
13. Daniel Goulding (Eire Og)
14. Peter Kelleher (Kilmichael)
15. Brian Hurley (Castlehaven)
16. Ken O Halloran (Bishopstown)
17. Mark Collins (O Donovan Rossa)
18. Bart Daly (Newmarket)
19. Kevin Crowley (Millstreet)
20. Michael Shields (St Finbarr's)
21. Andrew O Sullivan (Castletownbere)
22. Killian O Hanlon (Kilshannig)
23. Ruairi Deane (Bantry Blues)
24. Mark Collins (Castlehaven)
25. Colm O Neill (Ballyclough)
26. Dan McEoin (Ilen Rovers)
If you missed the Hurling team news you can find that here.
Red FM will be providing updates from Croke Park on Saturday, after a successful application to the GAA for additional reporting rights in 2016.
Ahead of a bumper weekend of coverage, we held an official launch at our studios this week, click HERE for more details and photo's.
More from Sport
PREVIEW : Cork v Kilkenny, All Ireland Camogie Championship Semi Final
Sarah Stanley previews the clash between old rivals Cork and Kilkenny in Páirc uí Chaoimh on Saturday.
"Different Class" - tributes paid to Diego Maradona
The world of football is in mourning following the passing of Diego Maradona in his native Argentina at the age of 60.
Dundak's Flores shortlisted for Puskás Award
Dundalk midfielder Jordan Flores has been nominated for FIFA's Puskás Award.
Big news in the Wee County as Mickey Harte installed as football boss
Louth pulled off a coup last night with the announcement that Mickey Harte will be their new manager.
Cork prepare for All Ireland Camogie Championship semi final
To the fascinated observer looking on from the sideline, without attachment to either of the protagonists, last year’s Liberty Insurance All-Ireland Senior Camogie Championship Semi-Final between Cork and Galway was one for the ages.
Kenny takes the positives despite going 8 games without a win
Republic of Ireland Boss Stephen Kenny says there are positives to take from his first 8 games in charge - despite not picking up a single win in that time.