Cork Hurling Team to Play Kerry in Munster Senior League
Kieran Kingston has named another experimental side for Sunday's action.
Following Saturdays game against UCC, the Cork Hurlers return to Munster Senior League competition on Sunday against Kerry.
The game, which was due to be played in Killarney, has been moved to Mallow with throw in time changed to 2pm.
The Panel in full is as follows;
1. Declan Dalton - Fr o Neills
2. Cian Buckley - Na Piarsaigh
3. Colm Barry - Castlelyons
4. Darren Browne - Kanturk
5. Damien Cahalane - St Finbarrs
6. Aidan Walsh - Kanturk (c)
7. Brian Moylan - Glen Rovers
8. Brian Lawton - Castlemartyr
9. Dean Brosnan - Glen Rovers
10. Cathal Cormac - Blackrock
11. WillIam Leahy - Aghada
12. Patrick O Rourke - Na Piarsaigh
13. Tim O Mahony - Newtownshandrum
14. Luke Farrell - Midleton
15. Dayne Lee - Na Piarsaigh
16. Patrick Collins - Ballinhassig
17. Conor O Sullivan - Sarsfields
18. Alan Dennehy - Charleville
19. Mark O Keefe -Fr O Neills
20. Rickard Cahalane -Ballymartle
21. Trevor Horgan - Newcestown
22. Patrick Cronin - Bishopstown
23. Alan Cadogan - Douglas
24. Seamus Harnedy - St Itas
25 Daniel Kearney - Sarsfields
26. Luke Meade - Newcestown
More from Sport
PREVIEW : Cork v Kilkenny, All Ireland Camogie Championship Semi Final
Sarah Stanley previews the clash between old rivals Cork and Kilkenny in Páirc uí Chaoimh on Saturday.
"Different Class" - tributes paid to Diego Maradona
The world of football is in mourning following the passing of Diego Maradona in his native Argentina at the age of 60.
Dundak's Flores shortlisted for Puskás Award
Dundalk midfielder Jordan Flores has been nominated for FIFA's Puskás Award.
Big news in the Wee County as Mickey Harte installed as football boss
Louth pulled off a coup last night with the announcement that Mickey Harte will be their new manager.
Cork prepare for All Ireland Camogie Championship semi final
To the fascinated observer looking on from the sideline, without attachment to either of the protagonists, last year’s Liberty Insurance All-Ireland Senior Camogie Championship Semi-Final between Cork and Galway was one for the ages.
Kenny takes the positives despite going 8 games without a win
Republic of Ireland Boss Stephen Kenny says there are positives to take from his first 8 games in charge - despite not picking up a single win in that time.