Deliveroo reveal most popular food spots by neighbourhood in Cork over lockdown!
Deliveroo have crunched the data and have revealed the most ordered food spots in different neighbourhoods around Cork city during lockdown!
Corkonians made a lot of sacrifices over peak lockdown but missing out on delicious food wasn’t one of them!
Here’s a picture of Lockdown Cork’s taste in takeaways, from Douglas to South Gate.
- Burritos were the most popular dish in Cork overall during Lockdown. However, the residents of South Gate take home the prize for eating the most burritos during this time, closely followed by the ravenous students of University College Cork. Lough Area might not have consumed the most burritos but they kept it spicy all throughout lockdown by ordering the most extra Jalapenos.
- Douglas, Dublin Hill, Frankfield and Maryborough all bucked the burrito trend by ordering tons of Roosters Piri Piri’s famous tender flame-grilled chicken.
- Montenotte’s go to comfort food during the long lockdown months was a classic cheese burger
- Shandon kept it classy by consuming more sushi during lockdown than any other community in Cork
- St Luke’s favourite restaurant during lockdown was Vegan-KO. We bet they did every single one of Joe Wicks PE lessons…
- Cork Central couldn’t keep the pizza cravings at bay with Oak Fire Pizza proving a popular choice for Corkonian city slickers
More from Entertainment
Bridgerton confirmed for second season
Bridgerton, Netflix's latest hit series, has been confirmed for a second season.
Rapper Lil Wayne thanks Donald Trump for pardon
Rapper Lil Wayne has thanked former US President Donald Trump for his pardon.
Daniel Craig's final James Bond movie delayed once again
The upcoming James Bond movie release has been pushed back once again.
This week's Late Late Show guests have been announced
The guests for this week's Late Late Show have been announced.
Joe Exotic has limo waiting outside prison as he awaits pardon from Donald Trump
Tiger King's Joe Exotic is so confident he will receive a pardon from outgoing President Donald Trump that he has a limo waiting outside his prison.
WATCH: Cork's Arctic Lights release single King of America
Arctic Lights is a new music project from Liam O’Callaghan (Bulkhead) and Edward Butt (Emperor of Ice Cream).