Deliveroo reveal most popular food spots by neighbourhood in Cork over lockdown!
Deliveroo have crunched the data and have revealed the most ordered food spots in different neighbourhoods around Cork city during lockdown!
Corkonians made a lot of sacrifices over peak lockdown but missing out on delicious food wasn’t one of them!
Here’s a picture of Lockdown Cork’s taste in takeaways, from Douglas to South Gate.
- Burritos were the most popular dish in Cork overall during Lockdown. However, the residents of South Gate take home the prize for eating the most burritos during this time, closely followed by the ravenous students of University College Cork. Lough Area might not have consumed the most burritos but they kept it spicy all throughout lockdown by ordering the most extra Jalapenos.
- Douglas, Dublin Hill, Frankfield and Maryborough all bucked the burrito trend by ordering tons of Roosters Piri Piri’s famous tender flame-grilled chicken.
- Montenotte’s go to comfort food during the long lockdown months was a classic cheese burger
- Shandon kept it classy by consuming more sushi during lockdown than any other community in Cork
- St Luke’s favourite restaurant during lockdown was Vegan-KO. We bet they did every single one of Joe Wicks PE lessons…
- Cork Central couldn’t keep the pizza cravings at bay with Oak Fire Pizza proving a popular choice for Corkonian city slickers
More from Entertainment
Song by Hilary Bow aims to raise awareness of M.A.S.I.
A song by Hilary Bow aims to raise awareness of M.A.S.I. – Movement of Asylum Seekers Ireland.
Gary Barlow Announces 2021 Solo Tour For Dublin And Belfast
Gary Barlow has today announced a brand new solo tour for summer 2021
Olly Murs announced for Cork's Live At The Marquee 2021!
A brand new show has been added to the line up for next year's Live At The Marquee event.
65th Cork International Film Festival Announce 2020 Blended Festival from 4th-15th November
Cork International Film Festival (CIFF) have announced that CIFF2020 will be a blended 12 day physical-virtual event
Chrissy Teigen and John Legend share devastating news that their baby son has died
Warning: Distressing details.
Two Cork acts are contenders for Grammy Awards
Two Cork music acts are in with a shot of winning Grammy Awards!