COVID19 UPDATE: 3 New Deaths, 357 Confirmed Cases
The Health Protection Surveillance Centre has today been informed that 3 people with COVID-19 have died.
There has now been a total of 1,787 COVID-19 related deaths in Ireland.
As of midnight Monday 14th September, the HPSC has been notified of 357 confirmed cases of COVID-19. There is now a total of 31,549* confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Ireland.
Of the cases notified today;
- 185 are men / 172 are women
- 63% are under 45 years of age
- 38% are confirmed to be associated with outbreaks or are close contacts of a confirmed case
- 60 cases have been identified as community transmission
- 218 in Dublin, 18 in Louth, 12 in Waterford. 11 in Kildare, 9 in Cork, 8 in Kerry, 8 in Limerick, 8 in Meath, 7 in Westmeath, 6 in Wicklow, 5 in Offaly, 5 in Roscommon, 5 in Mayo, 5 in Tipperary and the remaining 32 cases are located in Carlow, Cavan, Clare, Donegal, Galway, Kilkenny, Laois, Leitrim, Monaghan, Sligo and Wexford.
More from Coronavirus
390 New Cases Of Covid-19 Confirmed By The Department Of Health
There have been no further deaths
Every Home In The Country Will Get An Information Leaflet On Covid-19 In The Coming Days
It's part of the government's plan to live with the virus
Health Officials Will Discuss Enhanced Contact Tracing This Week
It's to try and work out where people picked up Covid-19
The Number Of People Travelling Overseas And Arriving From Abroad Increased In August
That's according to the CSO
The Number Of Covid Cases Is Heading In A Worrying Direction, According To A Leading Expert
430 new infections were reported yesterday
Calls For Fines For People Who Fail To Self Isolate Due To Covid-19
It comes as 430 new cases of the virus were confirmed yesterday, the highest daily figure since late April.
Students Encouraged To Stick To Public Health Guidelines As They Head Back To College
A new USI campaign aims to help them in the new academic year.
Covid-19 Situation Will Continue To Deteriorate Unless Everyone Plays Part To Stop Spread
That's according to the Acting Chief Medical Officer
Not One Flight In To Or Out Of Dublin Today Is On The New Green List For International Travel
It's due to be published tomorrow
Transport Minister Confirms It's Likely People Will Need To Take A Covid Test Before Going To The Airport To Fly
The government is due to finalise details on how airport testing will work in the next 2 weeks
The Country's 14-Day Incidence Rate Has Gone Above 80
The HSE are researching how to expand testing capacity
HSE To Review How Covid-19 Testing Capacity Can Be Expanded
That's according to the head of the National Virus Reference Laboratory