11 Food Outlets Issued With Closure Orders in August
Have you eaten in any of these?
The Food Safety Authority of Ireland issued closure orders to eleven food outlets in the month of August as a result of breaching safety regulations.
Seven Closure Orders were served under the FSAI Act, 1998 on:
- Spar (grocery) (closed area: delicatessen and food preparation area), Old Cratloe Road, Caherdavin, Limerick
- Casa De Burritos (restaurant), Unit C, Woodquay, Ennis, Clare
- Trendz Longford (food stall), Lough Lene, Collinstown, Westmeath
- Ocean Chinese Takeaway, 74 Upper Yellow Road, Waterford
- Camden Halal (butcher), 24 Camden Street Lower, Dublin 2
- Sakura Sushi (restaurant),157 Kimmage Road Lower, Dublin 6W
- Spice Bazaar (grocery), Unit 2, Castle Shopping Centre, Swords, County Dublin
Four Closure Orders were served under the EC (Official Control of Foodstuffs) Regulations, 2010 on:
- Javs Take Away, 16 South Main Street, Youghal, Cork
- Namaste India (take away), 88 North King Street, Dublin 7
- Loughbeg Farm Foods Limited (bakery), Boleagh Food Unit, Boleagh, Ballydehob, Cork
- Brennan's Butchers, 8 Dublin Street, Carlow
More from Business
New Bus Eireann Route 225 Between Cork Airport & Haulbowline
There's a brand new route offering a high frequency service to and from Cork Airport!
Cork Earns Another Michelin Star Restaurant
Cork has earned another Michelin star restaurant.
UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School - Cork Information Evening
What: UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School – Cork Information Evening
Nine Cork Stores Named In List Of Top Stores In Ireland
Nine Cork stores have been named among the best in the country.
Friendly Business Awards To Take Place At National JCI Ireland Conference
The Friendly Business Awards is JCI Ireland's flagship business programme where we recognise the pivotal role small businesses play in our local community.
There's 1 Month To Go To Laya Healthcare's City Spectacular!
Laya Healthcare’s City Spectacular returns to Dublin and Cork in 1 month with its biggest and most spectacular five-day programme of events for all ages.
3 Steps To Achieving An Energy Efficient Home Heating System
Whether you are a homeowner, architect, engineer or property developer completing a new build project, the energy efficiency of the property’s heating system is a top priority.
CUBS Conference 2019 Set to Inspire Future Business Leaders As Students & Guest Speakers Unite For Third Annual Event
This week marks the official launch of the 2019 CUBS Conference; an annual event that will take place on Wednesday 13th March at the Cork Opera House.
Blue Insurance sees Turnover Jump to over €37 million in 2017
Blue Insurance, Ireland’s leading Niche insurance provider, continues to shake up the insurance sector as turnover for their latest trading period jumps to over €37m in 2017.