What To Do Before You Say I Do- Cork’s Vienna Woods Hotel, Wedding Webinar Series
Multiple dates from Tuesday, March 30th, 2021 to Tuesday, April 13th, 2021
What to do before you say I do, Exclusive Wedding Webinar series brought to by the team at Cork’s Vienna Woods Hotel.
More Information (Cork's RedFM is not responsible for external websites)
Save the date,
This Spring, Cork’s Vienna Woods hotel is bringing you an exclusive wedding webinar series for the couples planning their wedding during a challenging time like this.
The Team are going to bring three consecutive weeks of wedding webinars starting on Tuesday the 30th of March, via Zoom webinars. Couples planning their wedding will be able to hear from industry experts and suppliers in the areas of wedding photography, videography, entertainment, floral design, wedding cakes and many more!
Wedding planning can tend to be stressful for couples, and many couples may not even know where to start with wedding planning. The team at Cork’s Vienna Woods Hotel, wish to help couples out there to plan their perfect special day. Planning a wedding can be difficult and the team at the Hotel choose to be a resource for all the couples out there.
For three consecutive weeks
Every Tuesday at 7pm, industry experts in weddings and events will share their advice on wedding planning and give resources to the couples out there.
On Week 1 of the Exclusive Series
The first week of wedding webinars held on the 30th of March, will include topics of discussion such as:
• Picking the perfect venue,
• Government legislation and restrictions
• Picking your wedding date
• Choosing the perfect photographer and videographer to capture your special day.
• How to pick your ideal band, DJ and entertainment
Guests and wedding suppliers on the first night of wedding webinars will include Photographer John Sexton, Videographer Denis McCarthy, Michael Moloney from Ted Dunne Entertainment and the Cork Magician, Gerard Kearney.
On Week 2 of the Exclusive Series
On the second week of the exclusive wedding webinars, held on Tuesday the 6th of April, key discussion points will include:
• The most admirable wedding fashion trends for the wedding party this year
• Wedding cake trends during Covid-19
• Tips and advice on planning your honeymoon during a global pandemic.
• Couple’s testimony of the experience of planning your wedding at Cork’s Vienna Woods Hotel.
Guest speakers and suppliers on the night will include style advisor Dee Kelly Morgan, Travel Blogger Steph Barry Woods also known as Steph my Life, and award-winning cake designer Tracy Desmond from Trace of Cakes. In addition, you will be able to hear from Dale and Dawn, a couple who are currently planning their special day, with the team at Cork’s Vienna Woods Hotel.
On Week 3 of the Exclusive Series
Lastly the third week of the webinars, will be held on Tuesday the 13th of April. Discussion points this week will comprise of:
• The most suitable menu options for your wedding guests,
• The finest floral design ideas and wedding design inspiration for the best day of your life.
• Discussion on budgeting for your honeymoon.
• The topic of when and who to send out your wedding invitations will also be discussed by proprietor of Cork’s Vienna Woods Hotel- Michael Magner.
• Couple’s testimony of the experience of getting married at Cork’s Vienna Woods Hotel during Covid-19.
Special guests on the last week of the “What to do Before you say I do” series will include Floral designer Elizabeth Cott from Wonderous Weddings, Cork’s Vienna Woods Hotel very own executive head chef Adrian Hillgrove and Travel Blogger Steph Barry Woods from Steph My Life . Hear a couple’s testimony of the experience of getting married at Cork’s Vienna Woods Hotel during Covid-19, Aisling and Richie will speak about the incredible wedding they had which won RSVP magazines wedding of the year 2020.
The exclusive wedding webinar brought to you by Cork’s Vienna Woods Hotel, is a virtual event not to be missed this Spring and a go to for couples in the midst of planning their wedding or recently engaged couples.
Fitzgerald's Vienna Woods
The event runs from 12:00pm to 1:00pm on the following dates.
Select a date to add this event to your calendar app.