Wellbeing in the Park Cork Penny Dinners Fundraiser Spectacular
Sunday, June 30th, 2019
CORK PENNY DINNERS NEEDS YOUR HELP
Wellbeing in the Park is back again for 2019!
Rest, relax and nurture your mind, body & spirit as you join us for an inspiring afternoon of activities designed to inspire!
- Opening sacred ceremony
- Kundalini Yoga with Shama Kaur
- Tai Chi Nature Connection with Sinead O'Mani
- Mindful Yoga with Claudia Escobar
- Earth Sounds© Gong Yoga Nidra with Sharon Quigley
- Labyrinth Wisdom & Making with Tomas from The Hollies
- Cork Penny Dinners High Hopes Choir & band
Thanks to our sponsors:
Cork City Council
St John Ambulance
Please bring your yoga mat and water bottle,
and of course a cash donation in the amount of your choice for Cork Penny Dinners will be in attendance on the day.
Event Co-ordinator: Sharon Quigley,
Sacred Earth Institute of Sound & Vibrational Healing
Tel: 085 831 3437
Fully insured with Holistic Insurance Services
More Information (Cork's RedFM is not responsible for external websites)
The event runs from 12:00pm to 5:00pm on the following dates.
Select a date to add this event to your calendar app.