Moores Jewellers 12 Days Of Christmas Final Terms & Conditions
- Moores Jewellers Grand Final takes place Wednesday 21st December 2016 from 8am-4pm at RedFM
- Anyone who enters via online, wins a daily prize on air, or text/what’s apps in is entered into the draw to win a place in the grand final on Wednesday 21st December 2016
- The draw will take place in RedFM Friday 16th December at 10am
- There will be 5 names drawn-and all 5 qualifiers will be notified
- If a qualifier fails to answer, Red FM has the right to pick a different qualifier.
- Qualifiers must be available to take part in the grand final on Wednesday 21st December 2016 from 8am-4pm in RedFM. If they cannot attend, RedFM will pick a new finalist.
- Finalists may not give their place to another friend, family member or acquaintance
- Finalists first answer is answer accepted
- The Grand Prize consists of a bespoke diamond worth €10,000 or a Moores Jewellers voucher to the value of €10,000
- If there is a tie -the prize will be split as a voucher and shared amongst those who were tied in the final
- Prize cannot be exchanged for cash
- Competition is open to Irish residents only
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or older.. .
- The competition winner agrees to promotional photo shoot and for usage of such in various promotional materials required.
- RedFM judge has the final say with any tie-breakers
All General RedFM Terms & Conditions also apply