lowcostholidays Terms & Conditions
By entering the competition, the participant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material accompanying the competition.
- By entering the competition, the participant is deemed to consent to any publicity which may be generated as a result of the competition, and use on any marketing material and in any media at any time, including use of the participant’s name in all related marketing and publicity promotion.
- Winners will be chosen at random after correctly answering the qualifying question. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is restricted to one per person.
- Entrants must be residents of Ireland.
- The competition will run for one week with a total of five winners. Each winner will receive a prize of a €100 lowcostholidays gift voucher which can be spent on lowcostholidays.ie
- To use the voucher bookings must include accommodation and total no less than €1000.
- The competition winner will be notified via email within one week of the competition closing date.
- Entrants can only enter the competition by filling in the form below and liking the lowcostholidays Facebook page. If however you cannot access or complete the form for some reason, please contact email@example.com.
- lowcostholidays reserves the right to alter the competition rules at any time. If you have any queries about the competition, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- lowcostholidays is not responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries, or emails sent or entries mailed but not received by lowcostholidays for any reason, as potential contest winners.