Vacancy: Cork's RedFM Marketing Manager
RedFM are seeking Marketing Manager
This is a full-time role, reporting to the CEO, responsibilities will include:
- Overall strategic marketing plan for the radio station
- Key member of overall management team
- Delivery of marketing plan on an annual basis
- Liaising between sales and programming to ensure client objectives and radio station
- Developing both commercial and non-commercial proposals for external partners
- Overseeing all aspects of Sponsorship and Promotions activity both locally and nationally.
- Managing the marketing and sponsorship and promotions function
- Developing a clear digital commercial strategy for the radio station.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers & customers.
- A third level qualification in marketing or communications would be an advantage.
- Hardworking and reliable, with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to use own initiative and take responsibility for their work.
- Maintaining confidentiality and data protection are key elements of this role.
- Person must have the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
Salary will be depending on level of experience of candidate
Please email CV to email@example.com