Roberts Nathan - Trainee Tax Advisor
Title: Trainee Tax Advisor (Graduate Role)
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Salary: Competitive with additional student benefits
Due to expansion Roberts Nathan are currently recruiting for a Trainee Tax Advisor in their Cork Office. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who wish to work within a growing practice and gain experience across a range of business sectors, while working towards attaining a professional qualification. This role would be ideally suited to a recent graduate who wishes to pursue a career in Tax Advisory.
The successful candidate will require the following attributes
· Finance/Accountancy Degree or equivalent
· Proficiency in computer programmes including Microsoft Excel, Word, etc.
· The ability to work as part of a team and have good interpersonal skills
· Eager to commence a career in Tax and complete AITI Tax exams
· Have an interest in Tax
In addition to receiving a competitive remuneration package, the successful candidate will also enjoy the following benefits:
· Additional annual financial support, for a period of 3 years, towards the attainment of your professional qualification
· Paid study leave for one week per subject, plus the duration of the exams will be provided in respect of first sittings
· Paid annual subscriptions fees to your professional body
· A mentor system to assist you in the progression of both your examinations and career development
· Taxation software training
· Regular technical training and updates
· State of the art offices
This position will allow the successful candidate progress within our growing and developing firm and will enable them to gain valuable experience to progress their future career.
To apply forward your C.V. to email@example.com