Prophotonix Ltd Little Island - NPI Support Technician
ProPhotonix, a Cork based manufacturing Company is seeking a NPI Support Technician (New product introduction).
ProPhotonix designs, manufactures and exports its products internationally to machine vision customers in industrial and medical markets.
Our NPI team focuses on bringing newly developed products into production in an efficient and controlled manner You will create manufacturing documentation such as process flows, work instruction, SOP, traveller tickets/cards and report cards with assistance from other NPI team members.
You will be trained on newly commissioned paperless work instruction distribution software as well as procedures on the control system for all company documentation. Your knowledge of workflows and work instructions will be essential in this activity.
- Assist in the right-first-time creation of SOP and work instructions, paper batch records and other documentation, as well as all records requirements for other departments during processing.
- Update documentation as outlined on engineering change orders.
- Completion of activities detailed within the Project schedule.
- Manage the Document Control Log.
- Check the quality of documents pre-submission and release.
- Ensure the correct attachments (figures, drawings, images) are included in all procedures.
- Maintain document archive
- Ability to work within a team as well as on own initiative.
- Have high attention to detail.
- Outstanding organisation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience writing technical documents such as work instructions, SOP and batch records.
- 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of manufacturing process development.
- Familiarity of systems such as AS400, electronic paperless workflow system such as Assembly X.
- Lean manufacturing exposure and/or accreditation a strong plus.
- Professional or QQI accreditation desirable.
CVs to Gary: email@example.com