Personal Trainer/Class Instructor - BodyActive - Skibbereen
BodyActive Skibbereen is looking to bring on board a personal trainer/class instructor in the coming months ( August - December approx) .
CV and cover letter sent to
Job Responsibilities to include:
- Developing exercise programs designed for a variety of levels and lead clients through workouts in individual, small group, and/or large group settings.
- Demonstrate appropriate modifications of exercises and assist clients in setting attainable goals.
- Perform consultations and fitness assessments for clients and potential clients.
- Provide professional, safe and effective demonstrations while offering ongoing motivation and feedback to clients.
- Create an enthusiastic and energetic workout environments while providing specific emphasis on safety and proper execution of movements.
- Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of cardiovascular and resistance training instruction, flexibility training, functional training, safety/spotting, fitness testing, and general nutrition.
- Meets the outstanding customer service standards of BodyActive Skibbereen.
- Keep current with all certifications and industry practices.
- Show a willingness to answer questions and utilize positive conflict resolution skills.
- Maintains a clean and safe orderly work area.
- Keeps all client forms and files up-to-date.
- Complies with employee procedures and expectations as detailed in the employee manual.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
15-20 hours per week approx with competitive rates paid depending on experience.
We are looking for knowledgeable and enthusiastic Certified Fitness Instructors who can provide engaging programming, with an eye for safety. You need to be insured as a personal trainer.
You need to be good craic and very friendly also.
The ideal candidate will possess:
Current certification as a Personal Trainer by a nationally recognized organization
Experience as a personal trainer in an organized, specialized recreation or commercial fitness program.
I realize that your time is valuable, so please do not apply unless you meet the following minimum qualifications:
1. Certification as an instructor/PT with relevant personal indemnity and public liability.
2. Garda vetting and child protection.