Johnson & Perrott Motor Group - 2nd/3rd/4th Year Motor Mechanic Apprenticeships
Johnson & Perrott Motor Group are currently recruiting 2nd, 3rd and 4th Year Motor Mechanic apprentices for their Volvo, Jaguar and Land Rover Dealerships. This is a fantastic opportunity to complete your training in a state of the art dealership under a premium brand and have the chance to work on exciting industry-leading technology.
Johnson & Perrott Motor Group are on the search for individuals who are extremely passionate about cars, technology and teamwork, and who are ready to take on the challenge of working and training with us.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be mentored in a high-tech, state of the art premium workshop alongside their highly skilled Master Technicians.
What Johnson & Perrott Motor Group are looking for?
- You will need to have a full clean driving licence.
- Be a registered apprentice with Solus and have passed your first year apprentice examinations.
- Be fluent in English.
- Be able to work to high standards and be highly motivated to learn.
- Have a passion for cars.
- Be able to work well as part of a team.
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to train and develop your career in a state of the art facility under highly qualified Master Technicians.
- A QQI level 6 Advanced Certificate Craft in Motor Mechanics once successfully complete.
- A generous Tool purchase scheme to help you build your kit.
- Uniform service provided
- The opportunity to build a network of professional contacts across our eight franchises.
- The chance to join a long running family business who are dedicated to building a long term sustainable and exciting future for our staff.
- Opportunity to participate in our company’s Drive for Life programme initiatives which run at various times throughout the year. Examples of initiatives include the delivery of free fresh fruit on site each week, 8 week fitness programs, cycling and running teams, Onsite Medicals, Flu Vaccinations and inter site competitions.
- Bi monthly one to one feedback meetings with your manager to ensure continued growth and development.
- After you have completed your apprenticeship, you will discover a variety of opportunities to further develop your career.
If you are interested in joining the Johnson & Perrott Motor Group growing team send your CV and cover letter to HR@JPMG.ie