Efkon - Shift Supervisor
A new opportunity exists for the position of Shift Supervisor at the Watergrasshill Toll Plaza. Reporting to the Assistant Operations Manager, the purpose of the role is to assist in the successful operation and control of toll collection and its related activities in accordance with company standards and conditions. The successful applicant should have experience of working within a team, have excellent communication & interpersonal skills and be able to work under their own initiative.
Key areas of role & responsibility:
- Supervising, organising and co-ordinating a team of Toll Operators and associated staff to ensure 24/7 operational functionality.
- Working closely with technical and administrative departments, to ensure smooth operation of control equipment and procedures.
- Dealing efficiently and effectively with incidents as they occur, providing customer service and incident reports as required.
- Ensuring that cash reconciliation and cash handling duties (including daily/weekly/monthly) reconciliation, audit and reporting are carried out in accordance with company procedure.
- Adhering to traffic management procedures in the most efficient and safe manner as appropriate at both mainline plaza and ramp locations.
- Being reasonably flexible with regards to tasks allocated, assisting management with ensuring that operations are managed and supervised as per contractual conditions, legislative requirements and company procedures and policies.
- Provide additional cover for upcoming events (planned and un-planned) as required to meet the operational needs of the business.
- Ensuring that all stakeholder requirements are met at all times.
- Adhering to legislative and contractual obligations in relation to the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 2018 and adherence to internal Information Security Management System (ISMS) policies and procedures.
- Adhering to legislative and contractual obligations in relation to the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act (SHWW) 2005, associated regulations and adherence to internal SHWW policies and procedures.
- Strong computer literacy, good working knowledge and experience of full MS office applications.
- Excellent numeracy, problem solving skills and analytical skills, with particular emphasis on report writing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to build commitment and trust.
- 12 months experience in working in a customer focused environment.
- 12 months cash handling and reconciliation experience.
- 12 months experience in a fast moving, multitask environment with proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Well-developed work ethic with a “hands-on” approach, working in a flexible shift environment.
- Leaving certificate qualification or equivalent.
- Full Clean Driving Licence.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, submit your CV to: James.OSullivan@efkon.ie
Assistant Operations Manager
EFKON Ireland Ltd
Closing date for applications is Friday 07/12/2018 at 17:00
EFKON Ireland is an equal opportunities employer.