Cygnum Building Offsite - Production Operatives
Due to continued growth, Cygnum Building Offsite is seeking to employ a number of Production Operatives.
Duties will include
- Working as part of the production team in the factory, undertaking all duties as directed by management.
- Adhering to Standard Operating Procedures, Quality and Health and Safety Standards.
- Working to meet daily production targets and deadlines.
- Full training will be given and opportunities for versatility training to other production areas will also be given as candidate’s progress.
- The ideal candidate would have a background in production, construction trades or carpentry.
- Candidates should have a diligent, hardworking and can do attitude, a strong eye for detail and quality and the ability to follow plans and instructions.
- Candidates should have their own transport, be willing to work various shifts.
- Woodworking experience is an advantage.
Candidates should be available for immediate start.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: €10.00 - €12.00 per hour depending on level of experience.
To apply, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org