Cork's Red FM - The Neil Prendeville Show - Assistant Producer
The Neil Prendeville Show on Cork’s RedFM is hiring!
An exciting opportunity exists for a talented and ambitious person to fill the role of Assistant Producer on The Neil Prendeville Show. We’re looking for a creative individual who understands the demands of a content-heavy talk-show and has the ability to generate fresh, innovative stories on a daily basis. We require a strong, independent thinker who possesses the ability to work under tight deadlines in a live, studio environment.
Job Description / Title: Assistant Producer
Role & Key tasks include -
- Experience working in a Radio environment (Or equivalent Journalistic / Media experience).
- Proven ability to generate interesting content and ideas.
- Recording and editing of vox pops / features.
- Ability to generate contacts and stories from your social media platforms.
- Adept at digital and social media development, video & content creation.
- Determination to drive JNLR figures and digital audiences.
- Ability to undertake editing, interviewing and reporting duties as necessary.
- Administrative duties.
- Liaise with callers / contributors / Studio guests.
- Flexible approach.
- Full, clean drivers licence required.
A qualification in Media/Communications/Radio/Journalism would be favourable but not essential. If you have a passion for Radio, please send your CV and cover letter to - firstname.lastname@example.org
RedFM 104 - 106 is an equal opportunities employer.