Beauty Therapist - Sam McCauley Chemist - Blackpool
Beauty Therapists - Sam McCauley Chemist – Blackpool (full & part - time positions) -
These roles will see you building and maintaining a loyal client base. As part of your job, you will carry out treatments, provide advice on beauty treatments and promote beauty products. You will also be responsible for taking payments, making bookings and assisting on the reception desk. It it is important that the successful applicant demonstrates excellence in the following skills and attributes:
- Previous experience as a Beauty Therapist.
- Self motivated to drive sales and meet targets whilst informing customers on the features and benefits of our range of beauty treatments.
- Previous electrolysis experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well-presented and punctual at all times.
- A positive and professional attitude, as well as an appreciation for the importance of delivering excellent customer service.
- We can offer the right Candidate competitive rates, great employee discount, friendly team environment and excellent opportunities to grow and develop within the organisation.
To Apply: Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com