Ballincollig Credit Union - Member Service Officer
Member Service Officer
Reporting to: Manager
Contract Status: Full Time Contract
The successful applicant will be required to assist members with all aspects of Credit Union Business while working as part of a team to provide support in dealing with:
The ideal candidate should have:
- Experience working in a Credit Union or similar financial environment.
- Strong I.T. skills with an ability to adapt quickly to changing systems
- Hold a professional qualification, such as CUA or QFA
- Excellent administration skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a busy work environment
Ballincollig Credit Union Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Applications by post to Manager, Ballincollig Credit Union Limited, Harrington Street, Ballincollig, Co. Cork or by email to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 3pm on Friday 1st March 2019
Ballincollig Credit Union’s recruitment privacy notice is located on our website you can request a copy from any of our branches.