Cork name team to face Limerick in U20 Munster Championship
The Cork team to face Limerick in the U20 Munster Championship quarter final on Wednesday evening in Páirc uí Rinn (7.30) has been named.
Denis Ring has players with senior experience in his starting 15, with half back Robert Downey and goalkeeper Ger Collins included, while Fr O'Neills' Ger Millerick, who has also featured for the seniors, is named among the substitutes.
We've been speaking to the Cork boss ahead of the game - press PLAY.
The Cork team to face Limerick:
1. Ger Collins (Ballinhassig)
2. Conor O’Callaghan (Dromtarrife)
3. James Keating (Kildorrery) - Captain
4. Eoin Roche (Bride Rovers)
5. Ryan Walsh (Kanturk)
6. Sean O’ Leary Hayes (Midleton)
7. Robert Downey (Glen Rovers)
8. Tommy O’ Connell (Midleton)
9. Brian Roche (Bride Rovers)
10. Simon Kennefick (Glen Rovers)
11. Craig Hanifin (Na Piarsaigh)
12. Daire Connery ( Na Piarsaigh)
13. Brian Turnbull (Douglas)
14. Shane O’ Regan (Watergrasshill).
15. Evan Sheehan (Na Piarsaigh)
16. Ian Butler (Kildorrery)
17. Ger Millerick (Fr O’Neills)
18. Ronan Sheehan (Mallow)
19. Jamie Copps (Ballyhea )
20. Declan Hanlon (Blarney)
21. Sean Twomey (Courcey Rovers)
22. Liam O’ Shea (Lisgoold)
23. Barry Murphy (Castlelyons)
24. Padraig Power (Blarney)
More from Sport
Ciaran Sheehan returns for Cork
Ciaran Sheehan is set for his Cork first start in over 6 years tomorrow night
Spike O'Sullivan prepares for ring return
Cork boxer Gary "Spike" O'Sullivan is back in action this weekend.
National Cup Semi Finals weekend in Cork - Fixtures
There's a feast of basketball ahead on Leeside this weekend with the National Cup semi finals taking place in Neptune Stadium and Parochial Hall.
Manchester United facing defensive crisis
Manchester United have suffered a massive injury blow
Roy Barrett appointed as FAI Independent Chairperson
New Independent Chairperson of the FAI Roy Barrett says there's a serious job to be done to address what he describes as the association's "very significant failures".
Conor McCarthy signs for St Mirren
Cork City have confirmed that defender Conor McCarthy has left the club.