Cork name team to face Dublin
Cork football boss Ronan McCarthy has named his side to face Dublin in Croke Park on Saturday (7pm).
McCarthy has made just one change to his starting 15, with Fermoy's Tomas Clancy replacing Kevin O'Donovan in defence.
The starting 15 in full :
1. Mark White (Clonakilty)
2. James Loughrey (Mallow)
3. Thomas Clancy (Clonakilty)
4. Kevin Flahive (Douglas)
5. Liam O’ Donovan (Clonakilty)
6. Tomas Clancy (Fermoy)
7. Mattie Taylor (Mallow)
8. Ian Maguire (St Finbarrs) - Captain
9. Killian O’ Hanlon (Kilshannig)
10. Kevin O’ Driscoll (Tadhg MacCarthaigh)
11. Sean White (Clonakilty)
12. Ruairi Deane (Bantry Blues)
13. Mark Collins (Castlehaven)
14. Brian Hurley (Castlehaven)
15. Luke Connolly (Nemo Rangers)
16. Michael Martin (Nemo Rangers)
17. Aidan Browne (Newmarket)
18. Kevin O’ Donovan (Nemo Rangers)
19. Peter Murphy (Bandon)
20. Stephen Cronin (Nemo Rangers)
21. Cian Kiely (Ballincollig)
22. Ronan O’ Toole (Eire Og)
23. John O’ Rourke (Carbery Rangers)
24. Paul Kerrigan (Nemo Rangers)
25. Michael Hurley (Castlehaven)
26. Stephen Sherlock (St Finbarrs)
More from Sport
Cork City Marathon cancelled
The 2020 Cork City Marathon has been officially cancelled.
Date set for FA Cup final
It's been confirmed that the FA Cup Final will be staged on the weekend of August 1st.
Premier League fans set for TV bonanza
Premier League clubs are expected to back the latest phase of 'Project Restart' today, which will allow players resume contact training in groups of up to 12.
Project Restart set to move to next phase
The Premier League will speak to club captains and managers today ahead of a vote on the next phase of Project Restart tomorrow.
League of Ireland to ramp up plans for return to action
The League of Ireland will step up plans to a return today when players from four clubs will be tested for Covid-19.
IOC President says Olympics will have to be cancelled if they can't take place next year
International Olympic Committee President Thomas Bach accepts that 2021 is the last chance to stage the Tokyo Games.