Cork footballers name team to take on Donegal
The team shows one change from the win over Tipperary
The Cork Senior Football team to play Donegal in Round 6 of the National Football League has been announced.
It shows one change from the game against Tipperary. Brian Hurley is replaced on the team by Knocknagree's Eoghan McSweeney.
The Rebels are down at the bottom of the table
1. Micheál Aodh Martin (Nemo Rangers)
2. Sam Ryan (St Finbarrs)
3. Kevin Flahive (Douglas)
4. Conor Dennehy (St Finbarrs)
5. Kevin Crowley (Millstreet)
6. Thomas Clancy (Clonakilty)
7. Mattie Taylor (Mallow)
8. Ian Maguire (St Finbarrs) - Captain
9. Killian O' Hanlon (Kilshannig)
10. Eoghan McSweeney (Knocknagree)
11. Luke Connolly (Nemo Rangers)
12. Ruairi Deane (Bantry Blues)
13. Michael Hurley (Castlehaven)
14. Mark Collins (Castlehaven)
15. Paul Kerrigan (Nemo Rangers)
16. Mark White (Clonakilty)
17. Peter Murphy (Bandon)
18. Stephen Cronin (Nemo Rangers)
19. Tomas Clancy (Fermoy)
20. Cian Kiely (Ballincollig)
21. Kevin O' Driscoll (Tadhg MacCarthaigh)
22. Ronan O' Toole (Eire Og)
23. Sean White (Clonakilty)
24. Sean Powter (Douglas)
25. Damien Gore (Kilmacabea)
26. Brian Hurley (Castlehaven)
More from Sport
Premier League clubs to be allowed to play friendlies.
Premier League clubs will be allowed to play friendly matches before the season restarts on June 17th.
Cork City Marathon cancelled
The 2020 Cork City Marathon has been officially cancelled.
Date set for FA Cup final
It's been confirmed that the FA Cup Final will be staged on the weekend of August 1st.
Premier League fans set for TV bonanza
Premier League clubs are expected to back the latest phase of 'Project Restart' today, which will allow players resume contact training in groups of up to 12.
Project Restart set to move to next phase
The Premier League will speak to club captains and managers today ahead of a vote on the next phase of Project Restart tomorrow.
League of Ireland to ramp up plans for return to action
The League of Ireland will step up plans to a return today when players from four clubs will be tested for Covid-19.