Ticketmaster Release Tips In Order To Secure Picture This Tickets Tomorrow Morning
Ticketmaster have released some tips to help you get tickets to Picture This as tickets for three Irish dates go on sale tomorrow.
Picture This are set to play the SSE Arena Belfast on October 27th, Dublin's 3Arena on November 7th and INEC Killarney on November 10th.
Tickets for the shows will go on sale tomorrow morning at 9am from Ticketmaster and are priced at €30.
Ticketmaster have given some tips to ensure that you have the best chance of getting your hands on tickets for any of the three shows:
- Team Up. Grab people that are also planning on going and work together.
- Sign into Ticketmaster. If you don't have an account, get set up NOW. You will not have time later in the morning!
- Have your details ready. If you're lucky enough to get through to input your details you don't want to make ANY mistakes. Time is of the essence!
- Before 9am, refresh, refresh, refresh. Anytime from 8.55AM onwards, have the relevant page open on your desktop and just keep hitting that refresh button. You're going to need patience in bucket loads. Don't give up.
- Get the 'captcha' code right. You have two minutes to type this in. Do not make a typo.
- Credit card at the ready. If your details are saved on your Ticketmaster account, you're SORTED. If not, have the card ready. It may seem like an obvious thing to say, but MAKE SURE you have enough money in your account. If you don't, call in that favour from your Mom NOW!
- Know your verified by Visa/Mastercard password. Know it inside out and back to front and never forget it. This step catches people out all the time and you could get kicked out of the queue if you don't remember it!
- Remain calm. It's a stressful situation but panicking could cause you to hit a wrong button/refresh at the wrong moment/ throw your laptop out the window.
Picture This' debut album will be released on August 25th and can be pre-ordered here.
More from Entertainment
BREAKING: Aretha Franklin Dies Aged 76
The Queen of Soul Aretha Franklin has died at the age of 76.
The Late Late Show To Broadcast From The UK
Ryan Tubridy had teased special news about The Late Late Show during the week.
Red Rock Cast Found Out Show Was Cancelled Through Email
The cast & crew of Red Rock found out the show was ending via email.
Podge And Rodge To Return To RTE
It's official - Podge and Rodge are returning to our screens.
Ryan Tubridy Says There's Special News On The Way About The Late Late Show
Ryan Tubridy has announced there's big news on the way about the Late Late Show.
Jesse Eisenberg Filming Movie In Ireland
Actor Jesse Eisenberg has been spotted filming a new movie in Ireland.