Ticketmaster Release Tips In Order To Secure Picture This Tickets Tomorrow Morning
Ticketmaster have released some tips to help you get tickets to Picture This as tickets for three Irish dates go on sale tomorrow.
Picture This are set to play the SSE Arena Belfast on October 27th, Dublin's 3Arena on November 7th and INEC Killarney on November 10th.
Tickets for the shows will go on sale tomorrow morning at 9am from Ticketmaster and are priced at €30.
Ticketmaster have given some tips to ensure that you have the best chance of getting your hands on tickets for any of the three shows:
- Team Up. Grab people that are also planning on going and work together.
- Sign into Ticketmaster. If you don't have an account, get set up NOW. You will not have time later in the morning!
- Have your details ready. If you're lucky enough to get through to input your details you don't want to make ANY mistakes. Time is of the essence!
- Before 9am, refresh, refresh, refresh. Anytime from 8.55AM onwards, have the relevant page open on your desktop and just keep hitting that refresh button. You're going to need patience in bucket loads. Don't give up.
- Get the 'captcha' code right. You have two minutes to type this in. Do not make a typo.
- Credit card at the ready. If your details are saved on your Ticketmaster account, you're SORTED. If not, have the card ready. It may seem like an obvious thing to say, but MAKE SURE you have enough money in your account. If you don't, call in that favour from your Mom NOW!
- Know your verified by Visa/Mastercard password. Know it inside out and back to front and never forget it. This step catches people out all the time and you could get kicked out of the queue if you don't remember it!
- Remain calm. It's a stressful situation but panicking could cause you to hit a wrong button/refresh at the wrong moment/ throw your laptop out the window.
Picture This' debut album will be released on August 25th and can be pre-ordered here.
More from Entertainment
Prince Charles Will Walk Meghan Markle Down The Aisle
It has been announced that Prince Charles will walk Meghan Markle down the aisle at tomorrow's Royal Wedding.
Backstreet's Back! The Backstreet Boys Release Brand New Single
On the heels of their 25th anniversary, the Backstreet Boys have signed with RCA Records who released their electric new single “Don’t Go Breaking My Heart” today May 17th, along with its official music video.
Heading To The Rolling Stones? Here's Everything You Need To Know!
The Rolling Stones will play Croke Park tomorrow night.
Townlands Carnival Add New Riddim Shack Stage
The Riddim Shack is the latest addition to one of this summer’s most visually and sonically diverse festival - Townlands Carnival happening on Rusheen Farm, Macroom from July 20th-22nd.
All Tvvins Announced For Cork Opera House
Following a sold out Irish tour earlier this year, All Tvvins return to Cork for their biggest show to date
Indiependence Festival Day By Day Breakdown Revealed
Indiependence Music & Arts Festival today revealed the Day X Day line-up for INDIE18 and once again brings some of the brightest and biggest names of the summer festival circuit to Deer Farm in Mitchelstown, Co Cork, this August 3 - 5.