Ticketmaster Release Tips In Order To Secure Picture This Tickets Tomorrow Morning
Ticketmaster have released some tips to help you get tickets to Picture This as tickets for three Irish dates go on sale tomorrow.
Picture This are set to play the SSE Arena Belfast on October 27th, Dublin's 3Arena on November 7th and INEC Killarney on November 10th.
Tickets for the shows will go on sale tomorrow morning at 9am from Ticketmaster and are priced at €30.
Ticketmaster have given some tips to ensure that you have the best chance of getting your hands on tickets for any of the three shows:
- Team Up. Grab people that are also planning on going and work together.
- Sign into Ticketmaster. If you don't have an account, get set up NOW. You will not have time later in the morning!
- Have your details ready. If you're lucky enough to get through to input your details you don't want to make ANY mistakes. Time is of the essence!
- Before 9am, refresh, refresh, refresh. Anytime from 8.55AM onwards, have the relevant page open on your desktop and just keep hitting that refresh button. You're going to need patience in bucket loads. Don't give up.
- Get the 'captcha' code right. You have two minutes to type this in. Do not make a typo.
- Credit card at the ready. If your details are saved on your Ticketmaster account, you're SORTED. If not, have the card ready. It may seem like an obvious thing to say, but MAKE SURE you have enough money in your account. If you don't, call in that favour from your Mom NOW!
- Know your verified by Visa/Mastercard password. Know it inside out and back to front and never forget it. This step catches people out all the time and you could get kicked out of the queue if you don't remember it!
- Remain calm. It's a stressful situation but panicking could cause you to hit a wrong button/refresh at the wrong moment/ throw your laptop out the window.
Picture This' debut album will be released on August 25th and can be pre-ordered here.
More from Entertainment
“Edges” New Single Release From Inni-K And Tour Announcement
Inni-K (Eithne Ní Chatháin), a now well established presence in Irish music has received consistent praise for her distinct, fresh style of contemporary-folk since the release of her acclaimed debut album ‘The King has Two Horse’s Ears’ in 2015.
Ed Sheeran Announces Support Act For Irish Gigs
Ed Sheeran has unveiled the support act for his upcoming Irish tour dates.
The Late Late Show Line Up For Tonight Has Been Revealed
There's a dash of Hollywood on tonight's Late Late Show
The Killers Announce Big Dublin Show
The Killers are making a return to Ireland!
James Bay To Play Live At The Marquee
Cork's RedFM are proud to announce that James Bay is the latest act to be announced for Live At The Marquee.
First Acts For Longitude Announced
The first acts for this year's Longitude festival have been announced!