Tanaiste Says He Is Continuing To Work On Moving Events Centre for Cork Forward

That's despite a last minute appeal on Thursday night 

The woman, who has previously objected to the venue's revised designs, is arguing to An Bord Pleanála that not enough is being done to showcase the site's heritage and archaeology 

The appeal, which can be withdrawn at any time, could stall construction by up to 18 weeks. 

Speaking on the Neil Prendeville Show on Cork's RedFM Simon Coveney says he believes the developer will make direct contact with the woman who has lodged the objection to see if her concerns can be addressed 
 

More from Cork