Tresemme Hairstyles: French Plait
Sometimes our hair just needs to be pulled back off our faces. What better way to do it, than with a french plait - easy to do and a classic look!
- For best results start with TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done shampoo and conditioner– it’s silicone free so it cleanses and moisturises hair without weighing it down, the perfect prep before we get started.
- For this look we want to create texture to work with. Apply TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done Wave Creating Sea Foam to damp hair. Infused with sea kelp extract this helps to create grip, making your hair easier to style.
- Once the hair is dry we can begin to braid. Give it a good brush through to remove any knots. For a single braid going down the back of your neck - like we are going to do - brush hair away from the forehead. Take an even top section - all from the same hair row. Separate this section into three pieces.
- Begin to plait by crossing the right piece over to the center and then cross the left strand from over to the center. Keeps this movement going whilst always adding in new pieces, working through the hair.
5. Work your way down to the ends of the hair and secure in place with a hair tie. Finish with TRESemmé Extra Hold Hairspray to achieve maximum hold with extra flyaway control, that won’t leave your hair sticky or stiff!