Tresemme Hairstyles: Elegant Hollywood Glam Waves
These Glam Waves are all you need for that finishing touch of elegance. They take a little more preparation time but are surprisingly easy to do! We’ve put together some simple steps using TRESemmé’s professional range of products.
- Start with TRESemmé’s Perfectly (un)Done Shampoo and Conditioner. The silicone free formula prevents hair from being weighed down – perfect prep for creating beautiful waves.
- Next, on damp hair apply TRESemmé’s Perfectly (un)Done Wave Creating Sea Foam. The foam contains Sea Kelp extract, which helps create a casual, textured style.
- Having our prep done, we need to section the hair. This look is definitely better when paired with a side parting, so make sure to have it clearly parted. Divide your hair up into sections, prepping them for the curling tongs.
- With each section you will be working horizontally to make sure the wave is in the right direction. Using a curling tong, press the wand into the root of the section to heat it up - this creates more body in the top part. Wrap the hair around the wand and when removing the hair from the wand keep it together and clip - i.e don’t let the curl fall.
- Continue this process with all sectioned parts. Make sure when pinning the hair, that you pin it flat to the scalp, don’t twist it. When curling the top section at the front, try curling it towards the face for that ultra glam curl around effect.
- You should have a full head of pinned curls to finish. Take each out and thoroughly brush through all the curls - by brushing thoroughly through they won't separate! Clip the hair around the face to reset it and then when you feel ready, take them out and you should be Hollywood ready! Finish off with a generous spray of TRESemmé’s Perfectly (un)Done Hairspray for ultra-fine hold and natural movement.