Tresemme Hairstyles: Fishtail Braid
The intricate style may seem intimidating, but with the right prepping products, an elastic and quick moving fingers, you are all set! This braid works perfectly for the casual undone look and is the perfect accessory for any fancy event. Here, we have you covered with an easy step by step guide that saves you a trip to the salon.
- We want this to be all about that natural, tousled look. Use a silicone free shampoo and conditioner like TRESemmé Perfectly (un)Done which cleanses and moisturises hair without weighing it down, and adds texture - perfect for creating styles which need extra grip.
- When the hair is dry, pull it back into a ponytail securing it with a throwaway elastic that you can snip at the end. Then, split your ponytail evenly into two sections.
- Use your finger to separate a small section of your hair from the outer edge and cross it over to the other side. Repeat on the other side. Continue this overlapping motion all the way down to the end, trying your best to keep the sections even.
- Secure the end of your hair with a hair tie, and be careful when snipping away the top one. For the ultimate undone look, tug at the braid to loosen it.
- Finish with some TRESemmé Extra Hold Hairspray on your fishtail braid which leaves no stickiness or stiffness and gives maximum hold with flyaway control.