Fashion - The IFTAs 2015
The annual Irish Film and Television Awards 2015 took place recently and so we bring you some of our highlights from the night. The VIP Style Awards dress choice sparked a lot of controversy online but we feel that the IFTAs was pure class and elegance, here’s a peek at some of the best;
1) Glenda Gilson; Glenda looked stunning in this red floor length dress. It was simple and nicely flowing yet still showed off her minute figure. She kept it classy with her intricate updo, a gold clutch and open toed sandals, love it!
2) Caroline Morohan; Caroline who we all know from Off the Rails reminded us of a greek goddess the night of the IFTAs. She wore a white floor length, off the shoulder dress, that pulled in at the sides to accentuate her curves. Her hair was loosely pulled back in an updo with long earrrings to dress it up. Fab choice!
3) Amy Huberman; We have yet to see when this lady doesn’t get it right! Amy looked pretty and stylish in this floor length ensemble. The lace detail at the top was so delicate and not too revealing and it fell beautifully on her teeny tiny self. Her hair was left loose anf flowing with a dewy makeup look to top it all off!
4) Aisling Francosi; Aisling broke away from the trend of the floor length dresses and showed up in a low cut white tailored suit. The jacket was embellished with snake-skin which followed through to her snake-skin shoes. She went for a bolder makeup look, with dark eyes and lips instantly making the whole look a lot more dramatic.
5) Laura Whitmore; Laura presented on the night and we have to say she is our favourite! Since her career having taken off with MTV she has gone from strength to strength and looked absolutely glowing and flawless on the night. We adored her red lip which off-settee the red detail on her dress. The cut of the dress was perfect on her and really highlighted what fantastic shape she is in!