Jess Glynne T&C's
Spark Something Competition Terms and Conditions
- To enter the competition to win the chance to feature in the Jess Glynn user generated video, each entrant must:
- post a video of themselves singing, miming, clapping, dancing or whatever along to 'Jess Glynne, Don’t be so hard on yourself' to via Instagram or Twitter
- If posting the video to Twitter or Instagram, hashtag the picture #sparksomething, alternatively send a direct message.
- All entries that are featured in the video will be in with a chance to win the ‘Sing with Jess Glynn experience’ however the winner must be:
- Directors, officers, employees, contractors or agents of Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. and its subsidiaries, affiliates (together referred to as “AIB”) or advertising or promotional agencies and members of their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
- Closing date for receipt of entries is Friday 18th December
- The winner will be announced in January.
- For the chance to feature in the video the judges will select a minimum of twenty winners based on originality who will be contacted by direct message via Twitter, Instagram or Facebook or email (depending on the entrants’ method of entry) and asked to furnish their full name, date of birth, address and email address. This information will then be validated by AIB to ensure that each winner is over 16 years of age. The winners shall be the entrants who have completed the entry details are over 16 and who in the opinion of the judges has posted the most apt and original video.
- For the chance to win the ‘sing with Jess Glynne experience’ the judges will select a winner based on originality who will be contacted by AIB by direct message via Twitter or Instagram. (depending on the entrants’ method of entry) and asked to furnish their full name, date of birth, address and email address..
- The prize is for:
- the best video entries judged on creativity and imagination will be used in a new video featuring Jess Glynne and her Irish fans.
- one person to have a private singing lesson with Jess Glynn.
- The prize consists of the following:
- A private singing lesson with Jess Glynne for one winner, where the winner will need to be accompanied by a parent/ guardian if under 18, otherwise they can bring along a friend
- The date of the event is to be set by mutual agreement with both parties within a period of 3 months of final closing date of competition. In the event of a date not being agreed between the parties, Warner Music Ireland has sole discretion to determine the date of the event.
- The location of the event is to be set by mutual agreement with AIB and Warner Music Ireland.
- The date and location of the event may be subject to change due to adverse weather conditions.
- Transport to the singing lesson which may happen outside of Ireland will be provided.
- The singing session will last a minimum of 30 minutes.
- The date of the event may be postponed in the event of illness to Jess Glynn or any unexpected commitments Jess Glynne may have.
- Any usage and placement of official video footage filmed on the day will need the prior approval of Jess Glynne.
- The prize is non-transferable. No alternative prize or cash prize will be offered.
- The judges’ decision is final and binding on entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Footage of the private singing lesson will be recorded and used for AIB promotional purposes.
- Uploading your video entry constitutes agreement for AIB to use your video for promotional purposes within the Jess Glynne user generated content Irish fans video, and also for promotional activity around the competition.
- The winners of this competition will be notified by direct message via Twitter, Instagram or Facebook (depending on the entrants’ method of entry). Where the winner is aged under 18, AIB will seek parental/guardian consent to the winner accepting the prize before AIB will distribute the prize. Notwithstanding that a winner has been declared, if Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. discovers before the distribution of the prize that for any reason under these terms and conditions a winner should have been ineligible to enter the competition or if the entry should have been declared invalid, Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. reserves the right to determine that a winner is disqualified.
- In the event that a winner cannot be contacted or does not respond to the winner notification within 7 days of notification, an alternative winner will be selected from entries.
- Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. bears no responsibility for all liabilities howsoever arising in relation to this competition including without limitation any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from this competition or for any loss or damage, howsoever arising.
- Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. reserves the right to amend, withdraw or terminate the competition or alter the specification of the competition without prior notice. Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. reserves the right at any stage to extend the promotion period.
- Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. may not be held liable for any breakdowns, accidents, faults or technical complications in relation to this competition. Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to delays or malfunctions of the Internet; misdirected entries; any problems, delays or technical malfunctions of any telephone, broadband or other network or of lines, computer online systems, servers, computers, or other equipment or software; failure of any entry to be received; or any damage to the entrants or any other persons computer, other equipment or software resulting from participation in the competition.
- The name of the winner may be obtained by any entrant to the competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Social Media Community Manager, AIB Marketing, Block E2, AIB Bankcentre, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4. Entrants consent to the disclosure of their name as the winner (if successful). The winner may be required to take part in publicity. Where a winner is aged between 16 and 18 years of age, the Bank may seek parental/guardian consent to take part in publicity. Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. reserves the right to use information relating to the competition winner, including their name and the content of their submission, in any publicity both in paper and online. The winner may be required to contribute content to the AIB Facebook page. This will be subject to editing and approval by Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed to be full and unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions
- This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.com, Instagram.com and Twitter.com.
- By entering this competition, each entrant agrees to release Facebook.com, Instagram.com and Twitter.com from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind, either directly or indirectly related to or arising from the competition or from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize.
- The promoter is Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. Registered in Ireland. Registered no. 24173. Registered office: Bankcentre, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4.
Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.